Be a Part of SAPA's Paralegal Mentor Program
As a Mentor you would:
- Attend SAPA luncheons and socials with Mentee and sit together for networking purposes; introduce Mentee to at least two SAPA members at each event;
- Be available to Mentee during the work day, either by email or phone, to offer guidance*in the paralegal profession and/or a particular practice area; and
- Encourage SAPA committee involvement and participate in committee activities with Mentees, when possible.
As a Mentee you would:
- Have the opportunity to meet and network with other SAPA members, through your Mentor;
- Learn more ab
- Receive guidance* in the paralegal profession and/or a particular practice area, via email or phone communication with your Mentor during the work day; and out SAPA and have more opportunities to get involved with the association.
The Mentor/Mentee relationship will last three months.
All non-Sustaining members are permitted to be Mentees. Only Voting and Associate members are permitted to serve as Mentors. "Guidance" is meant to be minimal, both Mentees and Mentors are encouraged to respect the time constraints and demands of each other's work and personal situations.
If you are interested in participating in SAPA’s Mentor Program, please contact the SAPA Education Director via the Message Center.